Main Library is open with limited services. At-risk individuals specialized hours are Monday – Thursday: 9 – 10 a.m.
Meadows Branch Library has holds carryout appointments. Returns are accepted at Main Library and Meadows Branch Library.
Career Online High School
Career Online High School (COHS) is an accredited high school diploma and career certificate program offered free of charge by Boulder Public Library in partnership with Colorado State Library.
Boulder County residents who are 19-years-old or older are eligible to apply.
APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- Applicants who successfully complete an online self-assessment and prerequisite course, followed by an in-person interview, will be considered for enrollment.
- Scholarship awards will be determined within one week of the interview.
- Visit Colorado's Career Online High School page for detailed information about the program.
- Explore the FAQs
- If you're ready to enroll, take the Student Self-Assessment
In addition to a high school diploma, students choose a major from one of the following high-demand career fields and complete courseware to earn a certificate in one of the following areas:
- Childcare and Education
- Certified Protection Officer (Security Officer)
- Office Management
- Certified Transportation Services (Trucker/Commercial Driver)
- Homeland Security
- General Career Preparation
- Retail Customer Service Skills
- Food Service and Customer Service Skills
Services & Help
The Call Center hours are
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday through Sunday: noon to 5 p.m.
Call us: 303-441-3100
Text us: 303-351-1955
Most questions can be asked and answered through our Ask a Librarian service which is staffed 7 days a week from 9-6 p.m.