Search for a Magazine/Journal
Magazines & News
Boulder Public Library patrons can now enjoy digital content from the New York Times on their home computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
Access on library computers:
- Go to New York Times.
- Click “Log In” and then “Sign Up” to create an account with your email address, or log in if you have already have an account.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the library's news page:
- Receive your access code for 72 hours.
- Click “Redeem” to get 72 hours of continuous access.
- Click "Log in" and then "Sign Up" to register with your email address, or click on “log in here” if you have an account.
• Popular for Recreational Reading