All locations remain closed to the public. At the Main Library and Meadows Branch Library, outdoor book returns are open and hold carryout service by appointment is available. Learn about our reopening and other services.
Search for a Magazine/Journal
• Call 303-441-3100
Magazines & News
Boulder Public Library patrons can now enjoy digital content from the New York Times on their home computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
Access within the library from library computers or our WiFi:
- Go to New York Times.
- Create an account. Click “Log In” and then “Sign Up” to create an account with your email address, or log in if you have already have an account. Do not use the Subscribe button.
Remote or offsite access:
- Open a web browser and navigate to the library's news page:
- Receive your access code for 72 hours.
- Click “Redeem” to get 72 hours of continuous access.
- Click "Log in" and then "Sign Up" to register with your email address, or click on “log in here” if you have an account.
• Popular for Recreational Reading