Books in a Bag
Deliver a great read to your book group!
Check out a Books in a Bag kit and you'll get a bag containing:
- 8 copies of a book selected by library staff
- A binder that includes background material and discussion questions
Here's how it works:
- Bags may be checked out by anyone with a Flatirons Library Consortium (FLC) library card. The consortium includes the Boulder, Broomfield, Louisville, Longmont, Lafayette, and Loveland Public Libraries.
- Holds can also be placed on bags, with any FLC library as the pick-up location.
- Each cardholder may check out one bag at a time for six weeks.
- Bags cannot be renewed.
- Bags should be returned to a staff desk; please do not put bags in the book drops.
- Bags must be returned complete. The bag will remain checked out on the patron's card until all missing items are returned.
Replacement costs (no processing fee):
- Books: $12.50 each
- Binder: $20.00
- Laminated Tag: $10.00
- Bag: $20.00
- Entire Kit $150.00