All city buildings and facilities are closed to the public through April 30. All programs, services and outreach activities are canceled. More info. Stream content from our Online Library.
Please do NOT return any of your library materials.
• Unlimited Kanopy credit-free films, Great Courses and Kanopy Kids
• Documentaries, Movies, Great Courses & Indie Films
• Streaming; Create Playlists
• 2-Day Check-Out
• Kids mode with parental controls and Common Sense Media reviews built in
• 5 Check-Outs per month
• FAQs for new users
• Movies, Documentaries, & TV Shows
• Streaming; Downloadable to Mobiles
• 3-Day Check-Out
• Limit: 4 items per month
• Boulder County patrons only
"I get a message saying "Our daily limit has been reached. Please continue to browse, add to favorites, and come back tomorrow.".…what does that mean?"
The library has placed daily and monthly spending caps on the hoopla system to moderate spending our allocated funds. Once the daily cap has been reached no patrons may check anything else out for the day. This does not mean you’ve lost your 4 checkouts for the month. It only means you have to wait until the daily limit is reset. This occurs at midnight MST. If some patrons use all 4 of their checkouts at once, we reach our daily spending limit rather quickly. However, after 4 checkouts they are done, and this will give other patrons a chance to get material. Limits are in place as an effort to give everyone equal access as best we can.
|iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
|Kindle Fire HDX
PC & Mac